As we quickly approach the official start of 2018, I couldn’t help but TRY to get one last blog post up… eeeeeek! If I’m making any resolutions whatsoever, it’s to check more blog posts off my list. Annie’s face says it all:
Considering I’m WAY behind in sharing all the beautiful love that made up Urban Row’s 2017 weddings and engagements, I’m going to spread the love out over a few summary posts in the coming days/weeks before I get to the full posts! …you’re welcome. 😉
But before doing our annual ‘best of’ series (as in… 3 new posts, coming at ya in the form of 2017’s best of love stories, best of details and best of small businesses), I thought it’d be fun to share some of the numbers behind the pretty pictures!
We had a lot of milestone firsts this year, including traveling to Italy to document Maggie + Ben’s Cinque Terre wedding in May – an amazing trip in SO. MANY. WAYS!
We welcomed 3 times as many URP couples to the family as we did in 2016… and 2018 is right on track with record numbers, a booth at 2 bridal shows/venue open houses in January, a super exciting new brand aesthetic to be revealed, an updated and revamped bridal guide hitting mailboxes soon for our 2018 couples and lots of behind-the-scenes business education efforts being invested in…!I can’t wait to see where 2018 takes us! I’m so crazy excited to make creative magic behind the camera at new venues and returning to established ones, with new lovebirds and recent newlyweds heading towards the first anniversary and with the help of experienced vendors and new movers and shakers in the always evolving wedding industry… CHEERS to making memories together!!!
- photos delivered: 8,293
- business miles driven: 3,672
- blog/media features: 8
- vendors collaborated with: 168 (!)
- rain during a session/wedding: 3
- awesome photos during/after rain at a session/wedding: 3
- international weddings captured: 1
- behind the scenes shoot at Fox 45: 1
- cakes smashed on #urpbrides faces: 1
- grooms that got iced during introductions: 1
- live bands we jammed to at #urpcouples receptions: 3
- advils consumed at the end of wedding nights to ease sore muscles: 42
- all the joyful, emotional moments we were a part of: too many to count!
I wish you all a fun, festive and fabulous start to 2018; here’s hoping our paths may cross more than once…