When I first met Megan, I knew we were soul sisters for a few simple reasons:
- we love to smile and laugh more often than not
- spoiling our pups as much as possible is a goal
- doughnuts and ice cream are our love language (we still need to go to Bmore Licks together, guys! Anthony’s never been – gasp!!)
- their appreciation of golden hour natural light was mentioned multiple times during our initial conversations (quickest way to this girl’s natural light-loving heart!)
- their love of city life is prominent in so many ways (not to mention, where they got engaged is where I lived for 7+ years… hint: see all of the photos below!)
When planning their engagement session, they chose their location because of how meaningful it is in their lives… yay for getting engaged at the Patterson Park pagoda!
Such genuine emotion and fun together… I love when my couples show off their love!!
I also love when a glowy sun shows off… 😉
Feeling 1,000% comfortable together in front of the camera and around me is one of the most important things you can do to prepare for your wedding day. That’s why I include engagement sessions in all of my collections and really look forward to building a relationship during our time together – even if you’ve had engagement photos done before! (read all of why I feel that way, here!)
I know this post is way long because I can’t narrow down my favorites (#sorrynotsorry!), but I have to share a few more of our time together starting with the cutest pups in front of their rowhouse… I love when we start engagement sessions this way! It’s such a fun, lighthearted way to kick things off and allows the focus to be on your pups when we get started – you know they’re never shy or self-conscious!
Marley + Cannoli, you have the cutest set of lovebird parents!! Enjoy all of their snuggles!
Megan + Chris (I just realized your initials are the same as the pups! HA!), overjoyed can not begin to describe how excited we are for your wedding and how honored we feel to have been a part of your journey so far! Main Street Ballroom in Ellicott City is going to be the perfect backdrop for your “I Do’s”… my only request? Bring that glowing warm ball o’ sun with you. 😉