I can’t be the only one who gets giddy for Friday’s arrival, right? It’s the day of the week I get to be “footloose and fancy free” in so many words… “free to do what you like and go where you like”, according to the Cambridge English Dictionary, that is. 😉
So, to celebrate that feeling and become more consistent with my blogging voice, I’ve decided to start a new series this month! It comes with 5 goals, for those of you that may enjoy a list alongside your eye candy. 🙂
- to share what inspires me… the small details of everyday life so you can get to know me better! 🙂
- to utilize the vsco editing app more confidently. it’s a powerful resource for photographers and all creatives!
- to showcase aspects of baltimore establishments you may not be familiar with.
- to blog more frequently and establish a place you can go (beyond FB and Instagram, even though I love them so!) to see what urban row photography has been up to recently…
- and finally, to create conversation and community… my hope is that you’ll chime in with your thoughts, interests and questions, so we can all become more connected!
Without further ado, this is what is inspiring me today…
spring pastels. rose bouquets in pots. smooth ruffles.
neon signage. the hustle and bustle of morning chats. market vendors.
liquid art. creamy cappuccinos. bakery snacks.
bold graphics. aqua and red. hand-written chalkboard menus. fun typography.
wet nose. furry face. big brown eyes.
major bragging rights if you can guess where 3 out of 5 of these images were taken! need a clue? the structure of the Hochschild Kohn department store, established in 1948, is still visible at the corner, although it has a very different use these days!
happy 1st february friday! xoxo